Wednesday, September 29, 2010

'Never Nude' (and Midnight Update)

Soo... yesterday I blogged about how my four legged roomie, Midnight, and I aren't hitting it off.... well.....

Today, I took a shower this afternoon, (yes, I shower in the afternoons. Don't judge me- I promise I was productive today) and left the door of the bathroom open so that the mirror wouldn't get fogged up. I had the shower radio going singing along with The Steve Miller Band (courtesy of Jack FM) and then it was time to get out and get ready. I pulled open the shower curtain and Midnight was standing in the bathroom just looking at me..... in my birthday suit...... At first it scared the crap out of me, but then I was kind of creeped out.... mostly because Midnight just saw me naked. Sooo awkward!

Hopefully you have had the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful show Arrested Development. (Note: I actually started watching the show so that I could relate to Zach's younger brother, Quinton. And actually, I understand him a lot better after watching the show, haha.) But anyway, there's a character named Tobias who is a 'Never Nude,' meaning that he is uncomfortable being naked and therefore always remains clothed. At all time he's wearing a pair of tiny jorts/cutoffs/daisy dukes:


Warning: I am about to make to make a confession that is; a. too much information, b. inaprop c. awkward d. all of the above. (Correct answer is d.) 

I, too, am a Never Nude. 

So you can imagine the discomfort I felt when I yanked open the shower curtain to find Midnight staring at me... my roommate/nemesis. 

I guess I need my very own pair of jorts...

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hahaha! Loved this post. Will def' admit that though I am a... Occasional-To-Frequent-Nudist... it still makes me pause and wonder what in the world when my dog sees me naked. Does he know?!?!

mary kate said...

aaaaahahahahahhahahahaha. i love this post